5 Fun Things to Do With Your Dog this Fall
Happy fall! Celebrating a new season is a great time to try some new activities you can enjoy with your pets. Here are five dog-friendly activities you can enjoy this fall season.
- Apple Picking: If you're near an apple orchard check if they’re dog-friendly. Your dog will love joining you for an Autumn afternoon spent apple picking.
- Trick-Or-Treating: If you have a dog who loves the hustle and bustle of a busy walk, consider taking them trick or treating! Just make sure to bring water and treats and look out for any signs that your dog is ready to head home.
- Halloween Movie Marathon: Is your dog more of a couch potato? Instead of taking them trick-or-treating, cozy up on the couch for a Halloween move marathon.
- Visit a Pumpkin Patch: Check out a pet-freindly pumpkin patch near you and bring your dog along! Be sure to get some adorable photos of them with the pumpkins.
- Weekend Getaway: Plan a weekend getaway to enjoy the fall season with your dog. Check out the best pet-friendly campgrounds if you’re planning to camp. Stopping for coffee on the way? Consider picking up a Puppucino for your pup!