Info and Policies
DragonPetDoor.com values the privacy of our visitors and customers and takes every known precaution to safeguard the information we collect from unauthorized use.
We respect your privacy.
Dragon Pet Door is committed to protecting the privacy of all our customers. We have instituted measures designed to ensure that your personal information is secure and is not disclosed to individuals or entities that are not authorized to receive it.
We are committed to protecting all personal data that we process and deploy adequate organizational and technical measures to prevent data breaches.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. Our website uses a cookie control system, allowing the user to give explicit permission or to deny the use of/saving of cookies on their computer/device.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Tags” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Collecting Order Information:
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit or debit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- Please enable cookies in your web browser to continue.
What Are Cookies?
- Start Internet Explorer
- Under the Tools menu, click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Advanced button
- Put a checkmark in the box for Override Automatic Cookie Handling, put another checkmark in the Always accept session cookies box
- Click OK
- Click OK
- Restart Internet Explorer
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Click on the Privacy tab
- Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to Medium) under Settings. Click OK
- Click on the Tools-menu in Mozilla
- Click on the Options... item in the menu - a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection in the left part of the window. (See image below)
- Expand the Cookies section
- Check the Enable cookies and Accept cookies normally checkboxes
- Save changes by clicking Ok.
- Click on the Tools menu in Opera
- Click on the Preferences... item in the menu - a new window open
- Click on the Privacy selection near the bottom left of the window. (See image below)
- The Enable cookies checkbox must be checked, and Accept all cookies should be selected in the "Normal cookies" drop-down
- Save changes by clicking Ok
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Send you service messages by email, SMS or other ways
- Create and manage your account
- Respond to your inquiries
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- Provide you with marketing offers and updates
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your data that is forwarded to third parties is only used to provide you with the services mentioned above. Primarily focusing on email marketing, it helps companies to validate your address, communication agencies to send you order confirmation, warehouse, and distribution suppliers in connection with the delivery of your order. Payment service providers for your payment, Credit reference agencies for identity and credit checks and debt collection agencies.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Right To Access
You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time. You can contact us, and we will provide you with your personal data via e-mail.
Right To Portability
Whenever Dragon Pet Door processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
Right to Rectification
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
Right To Deletion
You have the right to erase any personal data processed by us at any time except for the following situations:
- You have an ongoing matter with Customer Service
- You have an open order which has not yet been shipped or partially shipped
- You have an unsettled debt with Dragon Pet Door®, regardless of the payment method
- If you are suspected or have misused our services within the last four years
- Your debt has been sold to a third party within the last three years or one year for deceased customers
- Your credit application has been rejected within the last three months
- If you have made any purchase, we will keep your personal data in connection with your transaction for bookkeeping purposes
To delete your data, contact our customer service team via email or phone.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information and personal details for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
DragonPetDoor.com is committed to providing equality of opportunity to persons with disabilities, including equal access to its website. This policy is a living document that will change over time as IT changes. Ample opportunities for education and communication will occur whenever changes to the policy take place.
DragonPetDoor.com commits to ensuring equal access to its website.
Use web page designs that are consistent with the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG) Level AA. The goal for DragonPetDoor.com is to be reasonably compliant with WCAG 2.0/2.1 Level AA.
- Disseminate electronic documents and multimedia on web pages that are consistent with this policy.
- Official web pages and associated web-based applications.
Web Page Requirements
- All new and revised web pages, website templates, and website themes published on or after the effective date of this policy will reasonably comply with WCAG 2.1 Level AA.
- On a periodic basis, DragonPetDoor.com will review its website for compliance with this policy.
This policy will take effect as of the date of adoption.
Date of Adoption and Last Date Updated
Adopted: June 15, 2021
DragonPetDoor.com Online Accessibility Statement
DragonPetDoor.com’s goal is to permit customers to successfully gather information and conduct business through our website, including individuals with visual impairments that use screen readers to view the website. DragonPetDoor.com has taken steps and is devoting resources to promote website accessibility.
Nearly all orders are shipped within 48-72 business hours. We are sometimes out of stock. In that case, we will notify you by email or phone if the delay prior to shipping is expected to exceed 5 working days. If you are in a particular hurry, we suggest you Chat with us at DragonPetDoor.com, email us at email@example.com or call us at 1-800-826-2871 between 8 am and 4 pm Pacific time Monday through Friday and discuss your delivery needs. Please remember that we cannot guarantee shipping dates or arrival dates.
International customers are responsible for any import and Customs fees, duties, and taxes.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please call 1-800-826-2871 or email Dragon Pet Door for a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA number) within 30 days of receipt for a full refund; custom products cannot be returned. We will use the RMA number to ensure your return is processed correctly. We ask that you retain the original box to return the product. We expect returned goods to be in original, resalable condition. We process returns Wednesday and Friday except for holidays and generally expect that returns are processed by the next processing day after receipt.
Return shipping costs will be deducted from from your refund.
Any product returned after 30 days, but no later than 60 days, there will be a 15% restocking fee.
For international orders, the recipient is responsible for the return shipping costs. Due to international banking regulations, all product returns must be received back to DragonPetDoor.com within 100 days of placing the order.
You must also contact us for a Return Authorization Number and ship-to address.
After 30-Day Rules for Dragon Pet Door Products:
- After 30 days, Items that are returned have a 15% restocking fee.
- After 60 days, Items that are returned have a 20% restocking fee.
- After 90 days, Items that are returned have a 35% restocking fee.
- Items cannot be accepted after 365 days.
Products that are returned with missing parts, with weather-strip attached, scratched "used" flaps and so on may be refused for return or the return amount may be reduced by the labor and parts needed to make the product like new. If we need to refurbish your returned product, your refund may be delayed.
Please note that you may not return an item that has been built 'custom' for you. Nor may you return a pet door that has been obviously installed or used by your pets.
In a case where Dragon Pet Door has not charged shipping on the product, the original shipping charge will be deducted from the refund in case of a return.
Call us at 1-800-826-2871 for help before you decide to give up on installing your pet door. There are many tips, tricks, and techniques that we can help you with to get a satisfactory result to an installation problem. Or you can email your question to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Products that are returned missing parts, with weather-strip attached, scratched "used" flaps, and so on may be refused for return or the return amount may be reduced by the labor and parts needed to make the product like new. If we need to refurbish your returned product, your refund may be delayed.
Dragon Pet Doors have a one-year warranty for normal wear & tear and manufacturing defects.