Adhere the Remaining Strike Plates
- Press only one end of the strike plate down with your other hand, ensuring it stays straight.
- Run your finger across it, applying pressure, to ensure it has a good hold.
- Repeat for the other three strike plates.
Install the Main Inner Flap
- Install the main inner flap onto the frame with the three center screws. The logo should face you, away from the frame.
- Take care not to overtighten. Tighten just enough for the screw, the flap, and the frame to all be flush with each other.
- The flap material will start to deform when overtightening begins.
Install the Outer U-Shaped Flap
- Install the U-shaped outer flap onto the frame with the two remaining screws.
- The magnets should face towards the main flap and the frame.
- The corners of the breakaway channel around the screw will bend outwards when overtightening begins.
- If the flaps don't sit quite right, you can try massaging them into place.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device